Roderick Stewart

Default TV Opinion

In article , Bob Myers wrote:
The latest designs for rear-projection displays use
much more sophisticated optical paths. InFocus recently
introduced their first RPTV product, a 61" (diagonal)
unit with a total depth under 7 inches! It's called the
"ScreenPlay" - you can see it at the InFocus web site,

www.infocus.com

Very interesting, but only available in America, apparently, and it
still looks like a box that is bigger than the screen. I'm sure it will
appeal to many people, but for me, putting a front projector on a
little shelf on the wall behind me and painting the opposite wall white
looks like a more practical arrangement, and when the time comes it's
probably what I will do.

rod.