Jerry G.

Default TV Opinion

In weight and debt, the CRT sets are larger. The CRT type rear projector
type set, which is going obsolete, is very large compared to the new LCD and
DLP types. But, I personally found that these rear screen type sets have
softer pictures. They do have their advantages.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Doug McDonald" wrote in message
Roderick Stewart wrote:

Would your preference be a rear screen type LCD TV set?

Not enough space in my living room for rear projection. Not really
enough for the large screen CRT I have now, so I wouldn't want anything
bigger. Your living room may be different, of course.

Rear projection LED and DLP sets are smaller and slimmer ....
much slimmer ... than any form of CRT set. You imply they
are bigger than large screen CRT sets, and this is false.

Doug McDonald