techforce

Default TV Opinion

I have a general question. Compared to traditional CRT type Displays, are
not these more delicate / Fragile than the former? So say you have Kids, and
they bounce around after School, and break / crack the Screen on a plasma
/LCD set. Is it not time to shell out for a brand new set, since a
replacement screen meets or exceeds the cost of a NEW? These days, if they
break the Outer Shield or the Lenticular Screen on a Projection Set, theres
usually a decent chance you can get a shield or a Lense if the sets not too
old, and still stay within economics of repair, much less pay a disposal fee
if the set is BER. Which also poses another question about disposal of these
new types of TV you mention. Are there at least the same disposal problems
facing us with these as well?