Jerry G.

Default TV Opinion

Here are some interesting questions:

I would like to have an opinion about what someone would think is the best
choice of technologies, considering if one was to make the purchase of an
HDTV. After this year, CRT technology type TV sets will no longer be made
by the main stream of the higher end manufactures. Once these sets run out,
they will be offering LCD and Plasma type TV sets. Some will also offer the
DLP type TV sets for the consumer market. I am hearing a lot of discussions
to what would be the most ideal. Each type of display has its pros and cons.

Would your preference be a Plasma TV set?

Would your preference be an direct view LCD TV set?

Would your preference be a rear screen type LCD TV set?

Would your preference be a frontal projection type DLP TV set?

Would your preference be a rear screen type DLP TV set?

I would like to know a few opinions here, with some comments. I will
respond back, as best possible to all comments that I receive.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com