Ed Nunez

Default Pioneer CDX-FM1237S CD Changer

I have a Pioneer CDX-FM1237S car CD changer that has gone nuts. The
controller shows ERROR60 & 70 most of the time. Sometimes I can get it to
play and change CD's after much buttong pushing but most of the time it
does nothing. Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

I have seen lots of CD changers - just the physical changer unit, without
controls - for sale cheap on ebay. Does anyone know which models would
work with the controller already installed for the 1237? I know the 637
six disk units would work but I've never seen those on ebay - yet.

Thanks in advance,

Ed Nunez