Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hickeys

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 12:25:29 AM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:

I can find damnear anything, and for a great price, on either eBay.com
or Amazon.com. The Home Depot (as stated), Homedepot.com, and
Craigslist.com usually have local stuff, too.

Warning a minor gloat coming.

Today I cruised thru the local scrap yard and found almost nothing. But did find a Gardner Bender 1/2 inch emt hickey. Well not the whole thing, it was just the head, no handle. But kind of nice with a bubble level and arrows indicating the angle bent. It is cast aluminum and the guy at the scrap yard did not charge me for it.

Dan