Posted to alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default WELCOME TO ALT.POLITICS (Formerly alt.home.repair)

On 10/27/2016 11:03 AM, Frank whined:

I try to kf these guys and got most. They must get their jollies
ruining ng's for others. I suspect op will print this and masturbate
with it.

BTW I got the post for my mailbox the next day. Decided to cement it in
and bought a bag of concrete at HD and was telling clerk.

Toilet seat and barbecue grill mat sent by mistake and not charged for
still sit on my front porch for pickup or somebody to steal.

Quite yer complainin', Frank. What does it matter when you don't know a
hammer from a screwdriver?
LOL