Posted to alt.home.repair
Buck Buck is offline

Default Concerned about Trump

On 10/27/2016 7:52 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 1:14:04 PM UTC-5, Milan Nerad wrote:
I have an old Roper apartment stove model #20072. For the last 30 years or so
it have run on natural gas. I want to use it now with LP gas. I can not read
the tag very well but it dose mention removing something or use with LP gas.
It has a canter pilot that feeds the four burners on the top. This stove is in
fantastic condition and i would like to keep using it or another 30 years.
Could someone tell me what it would take to convert it to LP? Thanks you!
--

Contact Repair Clinic. They stock a lot of appliance parts and are very knowledgeable.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://www.repairclinic.com/vwo13/Pa...13b122c20&mr=0

http://tinyurl.com/zkg5pdq

[8~{} Uncle Gassy Monster

Just need to drill the orifice holes smaller.