Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.windows7.general

Default Cable Modem Help

rickman wrote:

I have tried to ask about the fees and "taxes" and been told they don't
know, seems the billing computer is the only entity that actually knows
the amount of taxes. Once when I called to ask about the quarterly
billed "franchise fee" and who it was going to, I was told they didn't
know and I would have to ask my franchise contact.

The 'franchise fee' goes to the local government, for their use of
the right ow way.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.