Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default (OT) Donald Trump in the Nude (scary photo)

On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 13:21:07 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per :
Try this Animated GIF
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRn3...yWLC/giphy.gif

How does somebody *do* that?

PhotoShop, I kind of grasp.... but video clips??

Frame-by-frame? But the background looks perfect...

Making animated GIFs is pretty much a frame by frame process. I have
some old software thats for that purpose, called "Gif Animator". I have
animated some photos to make a slide show sort of thing, but I too had
to ask how they created this one (above). I really have no answer how,
and yea the background is perfect.

"Gif Animator" was made for Windows 95/98. It worked well, and was fun
to play with. It works fine with XP. Probably wont run on newer versions
of Windows, but I'm not sure, since I dont use anything newer than XP.

There used to be a lot of really nice (and useful) software for
computers, which was used to be creative. These days it seems computers
are just a box to connect to facebook or play games. Personally, I still
use a lot of that old software and enjoy it. I have never been a big fan
of Photoshop either, becuae it was always very costly to buy, and has
become so bloated and complicated that the average home user cant
understand it. But the old (originally free) "Paint Shop Pro" has served
me well since the mid 90's.