Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Election betting odds: 24 October 2016 - Clinton 82.3%, Trump 16.8%

Per trader_4:
It's about the many offensive things he's said and done that reflect
on his lack of character and values. It's how so many people can
gloss over that which gets me. Just like with Hillary, most of her
supporters gloss over the gross mishandling of classified info and
the obvious pay to play, the huge payments from hostile foreign
govts, anyone that would pay, that went to the Clintons and/or the
foundation. That too has nothing to do with political ideology, but
everything to do with character and value.

A few nights back, Charlie Rose had Glenn Beck on for a half hour.

I'm no Glenn Beck fan, but I thought sounded much more rational that I
would have expected - and it was obvious that the guy is world-class,
industrial-strength smart.

And I thought that he made a few good points.

One of them was that BOTH parties have pretty much abandoned principle
and integrity in favor of perpetuating their own power.

One example he gave was Trump: if Trump were running on the Dem ticket,
the Repubs that are standing by and supporting him would be cutting him
to shreds.

Ditto Hillary: if she were running on a Repub ticket the Dems would be
all over her.

Beck said that, until both parties can start calling a spade a spade, he
does not see much hope for the country.
--
Pete Cresswell