Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Election betting odds: 24 October 2016 - Clinton 82.3%, Trump 16.8%

"Stormin' Norman" wrote in
stuff snipped
Vast numbers of our fellow citizens are not "deplorable" simply
because they disagree with your ideology.

No, but they may be deplorable per se, and unfortunately I've seen enough
video of Trump supporters to know that *many* are fueled by racial animus
and wrong on the facts. Hell, you just have to read through the miasma here
to know that.

Ideology is one thing. But when you start going into fully unsubstantiated
accusations of wrong-doing like election rigging (and spread demonstably
false propaganda to support those claims) you're no longer in the realm of
ideology, at least IMHO. You're in the realm of undermining the
Constitution.

Same for those who make threats to overthrow the government by force if the
election turns out not to their liking. That's far more treasonous in my
mind than Hillary talking about a fact that's pretty much already out there
(launch times).

--
Bobby G.