Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Cleaning gutters

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 10:47:08 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
I am really tired of cleaning out our gutters every year. Over the years I have seen various commercials for gutter
guards, leaf guards, gutter screens and whatever.

Has anyone got any recommendations or warnings on the variety of "solutions" currently on the market?

Thanks

the screen guards are a waste of money. had them on my moms house. true they keep out large leaves, but small stuff fragments and gets under the screen.

so you have to remove thescreen to clean the debris out.......