Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Critters

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:21:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 26/10/2016 16:59, Frank wrote:
On 10/26/2016 11:17 AM, philo wrote:
On 10/25/2016 08:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Do you have an aversion to small rodents and large arachnids? Look at
what happens when they tangle. t(ツ)_/¯

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...ing-impressive

http://tinyurl.com/jx8cq2o

[8~{} Uncle Spider Monster

My cat does a damn good job with the mice...
think I'll pass on the spider, my wife probably would not like it so
much

Mice don't bother me but with spiders like that, I'd stay out of
Australia.

It's not the large spiders in Australia that you should worry about, but
the tiny Redbacks, They are the most prevalent spiders in Oz.
They are so small and they crawl into shoes/ under the loo seats etc.

You said no spiders were a problem.

I'm talking specifically about redbacks and we don't get those in the UK.