Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default DIY fun

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 20:37:10 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

pamela wrote:
On 17:32 23 Oct 2016, Judith wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:22:05 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

New jobs - track down the surgeon who saved my leg to thank him,
rail trip to Manchester for 58 b/day, reply to NCP when
threatening letter arrives, trip to Penzance, pop concert in
Dortmund, cycling club dinner, BP old boys dinner, new dentures,
hair cut and vele vele andere.

Fascinating: you're obviously really quite well off.

I hope you've never published your home address in newsgroups -
having given the dates your house will be empty whilst on
holiday.

Simon is bolder than I would be about posting details of domestic
routines and now about absences from home.

I thought he might take more care with his personal details after
recently discovering a couple of strange phantom withdrawals from
bank accounts.

His home address is easily found.
Simon is a cyclist. Cyclists are not very bright.

Their lights are TOO bright.

--
10 times as many people are killed by coconuts falling on their heads as are eaten by sharks.