Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default DIY fun

On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 18:23:48 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"pamela" wrote in message
On 20:42 25 Oct 2016, Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 20:37:32 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to
saw it off

No you didn€„˘t, you could have refused and let it kill you.

I didn't give a toss as I was still suicidal, but didn't want to
mess the surgeons around who were only doing their jobs.

Once I got out of hospital I could finish the job without
involving others.

Do you happen to know what your jape cost the NHS?

I doubt even the NHS knows that.

Since I had paid 40 years of tax and NI, I was well in credit. I took a tin of Celebrations to a physio today that I last saw in Jan 2015 to thank her and her work mates.

She was amazed that I could walk normally now with no footdrop or limp and how well my leg looked. She is one of three people I have got to track down.. Here is my real hero though - he is the genius that saved my leg.

http://bit.ly/2eboZfD