Posted to alt.home.repair
Neill Massello Neill Massello is offline

Default Early voting in texas

trader_4 wrote:

Must be some very strange ballots they use in TX, where you start out
voting all GOP, then check the box for Trump. Every ballot I've ever
seen, the presidential candidates are at the top and if you go in a
normal order, you select them first.

Also, I was not aware that early voting is done using machines.
My understanding is that it's done with absentee ballots. If it's
done with machines, that sounds really dumb, because you have machines
sitting around capable of being screwed with for a month, instead of
one day with everyone watching.

IOW, you know nothing about voting in Texas.

--
Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out: vote for Clinton.