Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Election betting odds: 24 October 2016 - Clinton 82.3%, Trump 16.8%

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 10:20:46 -0500, Vic Smith wrote:

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 13:59:19 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 05:53:29 -0500, Vic Smith wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:36:18 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 07:01:47 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 wrote:

You would think alienating so many people, especially college
educated, wealthier people and women, while appealing to red necks,
can't help sell $2 mil properties.

That comes across as a little too elitist for my tastes. Trump supporters might be a little gullible or
naive, but the vast majority of them are good Americans, good people who want the best for our country.

IMHO, the vast majority of Trump supporters are deplorable.
Simple as that. Being a rube is no excuse.

If that is true, then, IMHO you are as bad as Trump. Generalizing in such a fashion is despicable,
prejudicial, bigoted and ignorant.

If I am not mistaken, that is what you feel constitutes being deplorable, isn't it?

Spin it however you want. Doesn't matter what you call me. I told
you it was simple. There's Trump supporters and then the others.
I'm an other. Good enough for me.

Vast numbers of our fellow citizens are not "deplorable" simply because they disagree with your ideology. I
have many good friends who will vote for Trump, not one of them is deplorable. Some are misguided, some are
naive, some are gullible, some see Mrs. Clinton as Lucifer. Not one of them has bad intentions, is noticeably
bigoted, prejudiced or ignorant.

Anyone who supports either Clinton or Trump is blind to the evil which is starring them squarely in the face.
That does not make them bad people, it makes them human beings who have been caught up in a Faustian contest.

I also know I could be wrong, Trump and or Clinton could turn out to be fantastic presidents. However, since
my first presidential election in 1944 I have never seen two major candidates who scare me as much as Clinton
and Trump.