Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default Dawn till dusk lantern Led bulbs.

wrote in message
Does anyone have any idea if an LED bulb will work in a dawn till dusk
lantern?

Light is off during the day. Light lights at about 1/3 brightness at dusk
and stays that way unless triggered by the motion sensor at which point it
is fully lit.
Googled this to death and cannot find an answer. Contacted numerous led
bulb shops via email but all seam to forget to read the question and point
me to an led that is obviously useless for the situation.

I'd be interested in this also. Mine takes 60W ES.
I know it dims using a FET but that's all I know.