Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Hickeys

On 10/25/2016 11:25 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Any electrical supply has hickeys, though, and those are in nearly
every town in many countries. I'm surprised that so few people think
of those when they shop for something potentially hard-to-find.

Well, I for one always think of them, but if there's _any_ alternative
I'll go elsewhere as OTC pricing is simply exorbitant -- not just high
but obscene. I needed a flex conduit 1" box termination and they
charged me almost $20!!!! Could almost have driven the 60 mi to nearest
HD for the difference excepting for the time...