Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Hickeys

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 16:56:45 -0500
dpb wrote:

On 10/25/2016 12:45 PM, Leon Fisk wrote:

snip
I like it. Nice way to keep people from unplugging something that
shouldn't be. Once you put the cover on no one would suspect it was
there

What I was thinking, too...and mounting the handy box inside the larger
at 90 degrees does leave enough room for the plugs and the cover...looks
to me like probably they had to either thread the cord through and
reconnect at the business to use a molded, integral plug though??? Not
enough conduit diameter to feed a plug thru, is there???

Yeah, my thoughts too that you would still have to wire in a
plug/cable. A larger entryway would be better, big enough to fish a
plug through.

Just something I hadn't seen before and probably wouldn't
have thought up myself. Filed away in my head now in case one day it
might be useful ;-)

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b