Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Temperature system of the USA

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 1:08:33 PM UTC-4, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 10/24/2016 05:28 PM, wrote:

[snip]

Nope Giggle up tetrahedron

Yes, it's a tetrahedron.

Since my mother worked in a library, she was exposed to a lot of
different pieces of information. She also got to use the copy machine
free, and often brought home copies of books or parts of books. One of
those was on "Platonic polyhedra", 3-dimendional shapes with all sides
the same 2-dimensional shape. There are five:

tetrahedron, 4 triangles
cube, 6 squares
octahedron, 8 triangles
dodecahedron, 12 pentagons
icosahedron, 20 triangles

I even know one 4-dimensional version: tesseract

OT: tealpumpkinproject.org

--
61 days until the winter celebration (Sunday December 25, 2016 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Who speaks of liberty while the human mind is in chains?" [Francis
Wright, speech, Cincinnati, 1828]

Soccer balls.