Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default DIY fun

On 25/10/2016 20:54, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 20:44:11 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 25/10/2016 20:42, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 20:37:32 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it off

No you didnt, you could have refused and let it kill you.

I didn't give a toss as I was still suicidal, but didn't want to mess the surgeons around who were only doing their jobs.

Once I got out of hospital I could finish the job without involving others.

Did you have councilling after leaving horse piddle?

Yes - I had the happy clappies around my bed twice a week for 4 months, but as I was not their typical tattooed, druggie, alky or self harming punter were clueless.

I had to go from a bag of broken bones to full work ready fitness in 12 months, but we Scorpios can do this.

"The Scorpio health picture is typical of his nature. He can destroy his body with excesses, melancholy or hard work. But he can also build it back at will from a critical illness. Pluto's power is that strong."

Have you been sniffing glue or something?