Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default DIY fun

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 20:25:17 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:38:41 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 25/10/2016 10:15, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 25/10/2016 09:13, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

I don't think he has any wings ;-)

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Yeh, some people will do anything to get some attention ;-)

Yeah, not exactly the most effective way of killing yourself.

He's a cyclist.

Not anymore.

Yes he is.

Cyclists think motor vehicles are always fatal.

Must be why they ride around on the roads with motor vehicles on them.

And complain about cars all the time and film them.

--
Very funny, Scotty... Now beam down my clothes!