Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default DIY fun

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 21:52:50 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

ARW wrote:
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 01:00:24 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 23:01:45 +0100, ARW
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:10:49 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

ARW wrote:
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:01:15 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Some here take a dim view of me.

Really? Name one.

ARW.
Who is a council estate scumbag. Thus, you mean nothing and are
worthless.

Would you me to tell you how to turn of your stupid advertisement
for the ****e AV that you using?
I can help you here Adam. All you have to do is ask. I am aware
that you are too stupid to do it for yourself.

Remind me - how many nipples does a male canine have?

I am interested as to what Pounder's knowledge of bitches has to do
with this this conversation.

A male canine is not a bitch.

What has this to do with identifying you as being pure council estate scum?
Would you like me to tell you how to turn off your Avast advertisement?
Just ask nicely, you thick ****.
Oh, how many little lads have you beaten up today?
You are and always be a thick spark **** all.

If he's got people working under him he can't be that much of a scum.

--
In German, there are 70 slang words for penis:
# Sinep
# Banane
# Beidl
# Spatzi