Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY fun

Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Maybe he'd swallowed some nasty chemicals from BP and
thought he could, and that's why he got away with the extra pay.

I have a load of cyanide, Mercury and acids here to kill an army,

He clearly meant hallucinogens.

but chose the bridge as it is a known killer

Nothing even remotely as reliable a killer as cyanide or nembutal.

- the truck was an added bonus.

Hard on the truck driver tho.

Pesky NHS scum saved me though and my leg which got
MRSA in hospital and even the head surgeon was convinced
they would have to amputatate it to save my life.

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it off

No you didnt, you could have refused and let it kill you.

- it took 18 months before I could walk again.