Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Temperature system of the USA

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:32:16 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:10:23 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:56:04 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:34:35 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 01:12:12 +0100, wrote:

It takes 6 lines (sticks) to make a tetrahedron and that was the
riddle.

"Note that you cannot cut, bend, or stretch any sticks to do it."

The sticks are all the same length, uncut and none were bent. The
motion occurred at the A&B points assuming you close the tetrahedron
at C of the base triangle.

But I think (although you snipped it) that glue was involved.

Nobody said it was going to be a stable structure, just that it
exists. You could certainly prop it up and it would stay if there was
no external force shaking it apart.
This is really just an exercise to encourage people to think in 3
dimensions. Don't put more in it than was intended.

My way was more sensible.

--
Amanpreet was overheard at the hospital angrily say, "My wife just delivered twins!!!"
A passerby said, "So? You should be happy about that. Why are you so angry?"