Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Election betting odds: 24 October 2016 - Clinton 82.3%, Trump 16.8%

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 10:38:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 00:13:13 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 20:07:57 -0400, wrote:

Not sure what your point(s) is / are. The people calculating these
odds are taking tens of millions of dollars in wagers on this and
numerous other issues. There is little doubt they are going to parse,
ad nauseam, all available, relevant data to maximize their return on
investment.

In the end, they are attempting to predict the future which is never a
sure thing. However, in my humble opinion, they have a far better
record of accuracy than any other soothsayers.

Even without these odds I am confident Trump is toast. He screwed the
pooch with far to many women and as most men know, women have long,
long memories.

Unfortunately, I suspect Clinton's smack down of Trump will be epic.

I am not sure Trump ever wanted to win. He certainly could not do more
to throw the election now. He has a new TV station launch in the works
and if he was president he would have to throw away his biggest asset,
marketing the name "Trump".
I still would not be shocked if he quit before the election to avoid
losing. We would be voting for Pence (using the rules of secession)
and that might be why he is there in the first place.

You must have missed the story, all new Trump hotel properties will not bear his name, instead they will bear
the name of "Scion". Apparently his hotel census is down significantly since the nation learned what a dick
he is.

See:

Trump Hotels Drop Name for New Hotels

http://fortune.com/2016/10/22/trump-hotels-scion-brand/

That may work on new hotels but the existing ones have his name
plastered everywhere from the dishes and linens to the marble in the
lobby.

It would be interesting to see what effect his circus has had on the
resale values of condos/apartments with the Trump name on them.
If the brand name is having trouble in the hotel markets, the same
should be happening there too.
You would think alienating so many people, especially college
educated, wealthier people and women, while appealing to red necks,
can't help sell $2 mil properties.