Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Samsung SSD 750 EVO v 850 EVO / Ubuntu

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 02:19:16 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

On 25/10/2016 00:42, Clive George wrote:
On 25/10/2016 00:32, T i m wrote:

Again, I'm not suggesting it isn't but like many things (and for many
people) I think I'd like some proof, even if only imperial.

John's giving you imperial proof - he's telling you how it is, you will
believe him or be executed :-)

My storm troopers are on their way with a bag of mints ;-)

LOL (Clive / Jonny / John).

Yes, I typed my best go at empirical but may have put impirical (even
after looking it up to make sure it meant what I thought it did, and
it did (but you can see why I then might prefer using a GUI over the
'typists CLI' eh g ...)) and then the spullchocker probably offered
imperial and I missed it (that dialogue box has quite a small font and
I'm not sure I can change it)?

But yes, let's just say I'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements
.... ;-)

Cheers, T i m