Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Election betting odds: 24 October 2016 - Clinton 82.3%, Trump 16.8%

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 18:09:32 -0700, Oren wrote:

Hide and watch :-)

What does "Hide and watch" mean? Without an explanation it comes across to me as insulting or derogatory. I
would appreciate your clearing this up.

Sure. Maybe you missed the humor and your feelings where hurt?

My feelings aren't hurt in the least, the comment wasn't directed at me. I was simply hoping you would
explain what it means, which doesn't seem like an unreasonable request. "Hide and watch", sounds like you are
suggesting the person you responded to is cowardly or something to that affect.

You could easily explain your comment and clear things up.