Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Temperature system of the USA

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 01:03:59 +0100, FromTheRafters wrote:

It happens that James Wilkinson Sword formulated :
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:45:06 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

WTF is a circular calculation? Decimal is always easier to calculate
things in.

Probably a calculation using angles. 180 degrees (angle) is half a
circle, but IIRC angular degrees have nothing to do with temperature.

BTW, metric uses a different unit to measure angles, and it has nothing
to do with temperature either.

Never heard of a metric version of degrees.

Grads have one hundred divisions per quarter circle.

Oh those, they're on my scientific calculator, but I've never seen them used.

--
What's the best thing to get for a woman who has everything?
A man to show her how to work it.