Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid registrations)

Gunner Asch on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 02:53:25 -0700

n the video, Foval is heard saying, “We manipulated the vote with
money and action, not with laws.”

He then explains:

It’s a pretty easy thing for Republicans to say, ‘Well they’re bussing
people in!’ Well you know what? We’ve been bussing people in to deal
with you ****in’ assholes for fifty years, and we’re not going to stop
now. We’re just going to find a different way to do it. So, I mean I
grew up with that idea. They used to bus people out to Iowa. If they
needed people there we’d bus people out to Iowa.

The sad part is, the Democrats don't realize that as they are
exposed invalidating the votes, they are also being exposed as
invalidating the legitimacy of the elected officials. After a while,
there are going to be enough people who don't consider the government
to be legitimate, as to cause a change in "the mandate of heaven" (to
use an old Chinese political theory).

Republics rot from within.
--
pyotr filipivich