Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.sheds
Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] is offline

Default Termite treatments or Bucky Teeth?

In article ,
says...

On 10/21/2016 5:48 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 10/20/2016 12:46 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
Saw some little critters dropping down from the eaves and inside near
a sliding door. I would prefer spot treatment, but I'm sure there's
more that I don't see, and will go with a whole house routine.

A few questions....

I'll call 3-4 pest control companies for prices & reference. Anyone
recommend questions to ask them?

What's the current pesticides to use or stay away from? I'm in
California.

What about cold/freeze or heat treatment? Orange oil? Other methods?

If I go with the fumigation/tent method, I know they blow out the
place afterwards for a period of time. I would not mind paying extra
to leave the blowers on a few more days. What's the recommendation for
purge time?

Thanks folks!!!

You sound like a ****in' pussy.
Gas yerself with those damned termites, asshole.

The surest way to get rid of all termites, is to burn the house down.

--

Checkmate, Royal Order of the DoW #1, and Official Ko0K Wrangler
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)