Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
graham[_5_] graham[_5_] is offline

Default Missing the good old days.

On 10/23/2016 8:29 AM, Al Kyder wrote:
I sure would love to revitalize this group with my presence. Most of you won't remember this but there was a time when this group was the preeminent source of online woodturning discussion. Stubby was King, Oneway was supporting terror, and Robust wasn't even a glimmer in Brent's eye yet. The likes of myself, Lyn, Arch, Ruth, Paul, DJ, and Leiv lived here and blessed it with a fountain of knowledge that can't be matched by the Facebook groups that are currently all the rage. There are many reasons for the decline here. Most notably the Utah Faction. Most of you won't know about this conspiracy but be certain it's alive and well. I can't do this alone though. I need your help. Only I spearhead this and I'm prepared toself finance. I pledge not to take any special interest money. Join me in making RCW great again.
God Bless,
Al Kyder

I haven't been able to fathom out why Foolsbook has replaced so many
Usenet groups. Is it because malcontents can be blocked?
Graham