Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Temperature system of the USA

On 10/22/2016 10:58 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Bod:
Centigrade makes a much more logical system.
Centigrade: 0C is freezing and 100C is boiling.

Agreed Centigrade is more logical - but, to me, at least, Fahrenheit's
greater granularity is appealing. One degree is quite a bit for some
activities. 1.8 degrees is a *lot*.

If you had been using C all your life, THAT degree size would be more
normal.

BTW, there's a different (artificial) 0 point, as well as a different
degree size.

--
64 days until the winter celebration (Sunday December 25, 2016 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"It is more uplifting to find the beauty, wonder, spirituality, and
reverence in what we can see, than to imagine they only exist in what we
can't see."