Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Samsung SSD 750 EVO v 850 EVO / Ubuntu

On 20/10/16 19:19, John Rumm wrote:
On 20/10/2016 18:06, pamela wrote:

I wonder if Turnip would also provide a list of what he's been
reading that supports his view. He wrote this:

"I try to do my research and take a view on what I read, and
present that. I happen to have done a lot of research on SSDS
beyond reading some urban legend on the net, and that is what
forms the basis for what I say."

MID:

Yup it would be nice if he could share some of this source material...

I did. He ignored it.

--
"If you dont read the news paper, you are un-informed. If you read the
news paper, you are mis-informed."

Mark Twain