Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Third mall attack in 9 days

On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 00:37:59 +0100, T wrote:

On 10/06/2016 01:26 PM, James Wilkinson Sword condescended:
Fool! We have guns out the wazoo. It is the operator, not
the weapon that makes a criminal. Guns makes for a polite
society. Picking up a gun does not make you suddenly want
to go kill someone!

It facilitates it. Oops, too many syllables for an American.

No more than a car, a bat, a knife, a hammer. Insurrection
weapons do not turn you into a maniac just by hold them.

Far quicker and easier to kill someone with a gun, without them fighting back.

WHY ARE YOU NOT AFRAID OF KNIVES, HAMMERS, BATS?

Because they don't kill so bloody easily. And stop writing in capitals
it makes you look like a two year old.

Wow what a fool! The damage you can do with a knife is
unbelievable. Some ass kill 29 or so in China with
a knife a few months ago. They show you videos
in our concealed weapons courses on the damage you can
do with a knife.

So if you actually knew what you were talking about, you
would know that at close range (a crowded public area) a
knife is far more deadly that a gun.

In France a truck was used to murder an unbelievable amount
of people. Truck control anyone? Can't use a truck to
defend democracy?

Now back to Knives, it seems to be the UK's favorite way to
murder someone. Hack, stab, hack, slice. Hmmm, were have
I seen this before? Oh ya, those 12 century Muslims
called Daesh. Guess UK hasn't progressed past the 12 century.
But I would dream of condescending.

I can defend myself against a knife. I have no hope of stopping you shooting me when you're stood a distance away.

--
My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"