Posted to alt.home.repair
slate_leeper slate_leeper is offline

Default Below ground level water meter protection

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 21:13:44 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 10/19/2016 2:04 PM, slate_leeper wrote:
My new house has a water meter out front that is about 24 inches below

Actually, an idea that came later is that this is an issue the builder
should've fixed. Since it's new, lay the onus on them to correct it.

I guess I should have made clear that the "new" house is new to me. My
current house is for sale, and the "new" house is where I will be
moving. It was actually built in the 80's.

-dan z-