Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Operative Who Oversaw Agitators Visited White House 342 Times...

MICHAEL MOO 'I hope she did kill Vince Foster! That's bad ass!'...

Chris Wallace Grills Clinton on Corruption...
TRUMP: She Should Return Money To Abusive Countries...
'I'll Keep You in Suspense' About Accepting Election Outcome...
Reporters Caught Cheering for Hillary...
DANNEY WILLIAMS, 'ABANDONED SON' OF PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON, WILL FILE PATERNITY SUIT...
New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for First Time...
Video...
WIKILEAKS DUMP #12...
Podesta Says: OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver's License...
Emails Reveal Cozy Relationship With Hollywood, Iger, ABCNEWS Chief...
Soros Mentioned Over 50 Times...
HILLARY 'DOESN'T KNOW WHAT PLANET SHE'S ON'...
She Tested 85 Slogans!
CNN live feed drops as Congressman mentions WIKILEAKS...
NBCNEWS: USA Pressured Ecuador to Act Against Assange...
O'KEEFE: DNC Schemes to Bully Women at Trump Rally...
Operative Who Oversaw Agitators Visited White House 342 Times...
LATIMES POLL: ALL TIED UP!
RASMUSSEN: ALL TIED UP!
*IBD/TIPP: TRUMP +1...
*Was most accurate in 2012...
JAILED: FBI prosecutes General to fix its image after Clinton fiasco...
Hundreds Of White House Staffer's Emails Get Leaked...