Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Remember the Tulsa shooting?

trader_4
Wed, 19
Oct 2016 23:58:34 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 11:57:45 AM UTC-4, Muggles
wrote:
On 10/19/2016 10:09 AM, trader_4 wrote:

But having no facts

So, you don't consider having multiple videos of the actual
evidence to be having facts??

--
Maggie

Like I said, show us the video that shows what happened in those
final seconds, before and as the shots were fired. The video I've
seen only shows the backs of the cops, not what happened.

I've seen three videos so far myself. One from the cruiser that
witnessed her walk right up to him, with her handgun pointed at him,
making unwise tactical decisions the entire time. I don't think my
weapons instructor would train any of us to walk right up on somebody
that we 'fear' without an ability to take cover in the event they do
have a firearm and decide to start shooting. Come to think of it, I
don't believe my instructor would say walking that closely to a person
you might have to shoot is a smart thing to be doing either. If he had
any martial arts training, she may have been close enough to be
disarmed and shot with her own weapon.

I did read an article yesterday where two of her own who wanted to
remain anonymous stated they wouldn't want to be with her if something
went down as she's known to 'panic under pressure'. In the same
article, her own defense lawyer said he heard this before, but, he
didn't see it when talking to her.

Another from another cruisers dash cam where it turns around and shows
his body on the ground, and the final one from the helicopters point of
view. None of the three I've seen clearly show him reaching (or not)
into the car; something is always obstructing the view for those final
seconds. Other cops, angle of view, etc.

--
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.
Benjamin Franklin