Dan

Default Problem with JVC TV Vide2 input

Thanks for the reply, Wizard. But to be clear - this isn't an Xbox
issue. I can't get source to display properly on the Video2 input. For
example, the component output from my TiVo works fine on Video1, but I
get a dark, scrambled signal when I connect it to Video2.

It looks to me like the signal isn't syncing, but I have no idea how
or why this could be happening.

Anyone have an idea how I could diagnose this without calling in a pro
repair guy?

Thanks,
Dan

Xbox is component output by default out of box and needs dongle cables
or converter box to adapt to either S-video or composite. JVC of this
vintage doesn't have component input, keep that in mind.

But any JVC even new ones is very nice set through. Take care of
yours well.

Cheers,

Wizard

Any ideas? Thanks,