Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Yard-work :city style

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 3:06:55 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:
On 10/18/2016 10:28 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
DerbyDad03 was thinking very hard :
On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 10:33:51 AM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

The trapped squirrels must be taken away many miles...at least five
or ten.

The first time I relocated them I just dropped them off on the other
side of the river.

On the say home I saw them swimming back!

Once the squirrels are gone though others will take their place...

my objective is to get the one squirrel that insists in gnawing on
my house

The squirrels seem to keep on moving in. I am out in the country and
have about 3 acres of land with several oak and hickory trees. In
the last 1 1/2 years I have eliminated over 30 of the tree rats.

A while back I thought I had eliminated them, but looked out one day
and there were about 5 of them up in the trees. Took about a week
but got rid of them. They still keep on comming.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

My cats were none too thrilled with them either.

My cat is a great mouser but ignores squirrels

We have a few less chipmunks thanks to my cat.

However, she's not very good at keeping the raccoons out of the garage. I
have a video of her running out through the cat door a few seconds after
they came waddling in. She made as wide a circle around them as she could.

It's a good thing there wasn't anything on the other side of the cat door
because she didn't "test" it like she usually does. She ran right through
it at full speed.