Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Yard-work :city style

In article , says...

The trapped squirrels must be taken away many miles...at least five or ten.

The first time I relocated them I just dropped them off on the other
side of the river.

On the say home I saw them swimming back!

Once the squirrels are gone though others will take their place...

my objective is to get the one squirrel that insists in gnawing on my house

The squirrels seem to keep on moving in. I am out in the country and
have about 3 acres of land with several oak and hickory trees. In the
last 1 1/2 years I have eliminated over 30 of the tree rats.

A while back I thought I had eliminated them, but looked out one day and
there were about 5 of them up in the trees. Took about a week but got
rid of them. They still keep on comming.