Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.legal

Default The bells at York

On 17/10/16 21:19, Norman Wells wrote:

It's not me that has the power to stop it. It's the Council, using the
powers the law gives it.

And it's you who wants to stir then to act.

Those who have been creating nuisances for years need to smell the
coffee and get up to speed. Times have changed. Civilised members of
society have decided that we're all entitled to a nuisance free
existence, and that 'We've always been a nuisance' is not a valid defence.

You claim it's a nuisance. I claim it's nice and a strong part of the
English identity. So who made you god?

You knew there was a church there that rang bells, so don't buy a house
near it and then whine about it!