Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default How to deal with police at a DUI checkpoint

On 2016-10-17, AL wrote:

So the ticket was good then. You just beat it on a technicality. You
could have saved yourself a lot of time and grief by just obeying the
law. Or at least by being a little more polite to the officer when stopped.

heh heh..... I knew some bozo would take the bait.....

Yeah. The ticket was good. In fact, I was hammered and if Ida hadda
submit to a breathelizer, Ida been screwed. But! ....I leaned heavily
on my trusty Harley and they jes issued a ticket fer speeding.

After beating the ticket in court --ticket sed 25, sign sed 35 and my
motorcycle was blu/silv, not blk-- the issuing officer lingered to
talk to me. Turns out we'd been neighbors about 10 yrs before, when
he was jes a young newlywed husband, so we shot the bull and caught up
on times. It was like we were still neighbors. Strange, but true.

nb