Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default OT Exercise and food

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 02:01:31 +0100, Meanie wrote:

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 19:58:17 +0100, Meanie wrote:

On 10/17/2016 2:09 PM, Bod wrote:
On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:52:25 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 17/10/2016 09:38, ralf wrote:
On 10/17/2016 02:06 AM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
About foods.... I would like to know what regular food types can
help
keep the blood in good shape. I have always heard that peppers and
vinegar are good. Every day or so I have a glass of water with a
couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and some honey.
Actually
tastes better to me than soda and I have cut way back on sugary &
diet
drinks, although I still down a liter of Diet Shasta Cola about
every
day.

http://fortune.com/2015/02/25/warren-buffett-diet-coke/

Have you seen this?:

Diet Coke Exposed: What Happens One Hour After Drinking Diet Coke ...
therenegadepharmacist.com/diet-coke-exposed-happens-one-hour-drinking-diet-coke...

2 Aug 2015 - In your opinion, are diet drinks (beverages which contain
aspartame) more harmful than sugar laden drinks/food? Yes they are
found
in several studies to be actually worse: ... Diet fizzy drinks
increased
the risk of diabetes more than regular fizzy drinks sweetened with
sugar. 2.

I hear of things all the time saying this is bad and that is bad. I
ignore everything and eat and drink what I like.

And I drink diet drinks to avoid having sugar sat on my teeth.

And then you stuff your face with loads of chocolate.
(You've admitted being a chocoholic).
I call that hypocrasy.

And you're surprised at that?

I'm not surprised you can't follow a simple conversation.

You offer no convenience of a conversation worth following. I prefer you
vanish.

You jumped to conclusions with insufficient data. Typical ****wit American.

--
My ex-wife was temperamental.