Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Lowe's inventory records a disaster

On 10/17/2016 10:55 AM, Thomas wrote:

So if it gets synched so promptly now, how come they were out of
synch before (13 vs. 17)?

Not mentioned is the app you are using. If it knows where you are at at the time of app use (gps) it may be looking at inventory for the 'other' store you were closest to.
See what "My Store" is set as.

It showed me the place-name of the store I was at. And if it had been
showing me the wrong store, it wouldn't have reset to zero when the guy
in that store set his "number in stock" to zero.

Perce