Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.legal
Norman Wells[_5_] Norman Wells[_5_] is offline

Default The bells at York

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Norman Wells
wrote:

"Indy Jess John" wrote in message
On 17/10/2016 12:22, Norman Wells wrote:

I don't see why causing a nuisance over any period of time should entitle
you to continue it.

Custom and Practice. Those words have some legal resonance.

Is it OK to have slaves then? Or enjoy child prostitutes? Or go thieving?

Custom and practice, don'tcha know.

Oh I *see*. You think that slave, child prostitution, or thieving are
no worse that bell ringing. Gosh, what an odd person you are.

They're all 'custom and practice'. If that's what matters, all should be OK.

If you want to refine the definition, you're welcome to do so.