Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New World Powerflame Gas Fi Advice or Manual Needed

On 17/10/16 13:14, Chris wrote:
replying to alan_m, Chris wrote:
And so what ???
That person could have still be connected to this forum.

English not your first language?

I took the chance...
If you don't want people to ask, just close the topic.

And how precisely for you 'close' a Usenet topic????

HINT this forum is not owned by or supported or moderated or maintained
by homeownershub or mumsnet or googlegroups or wherever you read it.

It is an ancient thing - a beast from before there was was Internet,
that used to be bounced round the world on dialup modems.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal