Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
John #9 John #9 is offline

Default The bells at York

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:23:13 +0100, Norman Wells wrote:

"polygonum" wrote in message
On 17/10/2016 00:56, Max Demian wrote:
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 21:21:16 +0100, polygonum
wrote:
On 16/10/2016 21:04, pamela wrote:

The recording may be of an Islamic call but the recording equipment
itself is not Islamic although I dunno - maybe it was designed in
Pakistan and assembled in Indonesia!

I thought only humans followed religions. Surely we don't have tape
recorders that are Catholic, Hindu, atheist, Jain, Buddhist and
Baptist
and Jewish?

What religion are church bells?

As Christian churches, at least some of them, have a ceremony of
Blessing of the Bells, perhaps they would be deemed to be Christian?

Can you appropriate any inanimate object you want into your religion by
such means,
or is it only some?

A Buddhist car trying to become one with its surroundings?